Monday 23 June 2008

I'm a mis-foot!

Hey

I had a bit of a comedy moment on saturday that I neglected to share in my all too sentimental blog earlier.

I was at work (Starbucks - *ahem*) and was asked to get a coffee container/giant flask out of our electrical cupboard. It was mayhem in there to say the least but I managed it in the end! However in said process I got my foot stuck - quite a lot and in the bid to give it freedom ... a box of books for our community collection thingy fell on my foot. It now hurts - a lot! No swelling, no bruising but a distinct amount of pain and being me, I can't face the prospect of a) slowing down enough for it to mend and b) going to doctor to get told 'it's just a sprain' and be looked at in a begrudging fashion. I'm gunning for the humorous idea that a wee small bone may be a bit sad to at least make it all worth the while.

Needless to say, I am currently attempting to not look an idiot as I invent a new form of shuffle to combat the pain ... yeah!

Goodnight all,

Lizi x

No comments: