Tuesday 15 July 2008

Dissertating, contemplating, wondering, dreaming, struggling

So I'm in the midst of my dissertation and it's so boring! I need mass amounts of wisdom and would appreciate your prayers for that. It's going ok but I'm pretty stressed out about it at this present time. I hate deadlines and the ongoing feeling that I've not done enough work or that I've let myself down - drives me crazy!

Also I feel that my last post (the long one - my second last actually I think) made me out to be a bit too clued up on life, for the record -I'm not! I'm currently screaming inside about 10,000 things and to be honest (don't tell anyone hey) I can't even face praying about it right now. I'm in that place of blinkers on and ignore the world. Most of this angst is a direct result of my dissertation deadline date looming.

Because of this I have very little time to do anything else except type that up but I ask that if you visit this site - please pray! I have a few thousands words to write this week and the overwhelming feeling it will never get done but right now am also ridiculously peaceful and chilled out about it all - this will disappear again I am sure, as it did last night at church!!

I'd really appreciate your support and prayers right now to keep me encouraged and I'll be back with you on 29th July fully if not before in a short update version.

Dizi x

No comments: